Brilliant Laser & Hollywood Peel at Crystal Aesthetic Clinic

08:59:00



Beauty is pain? Its absolutely painless at Crystal Aesthetic Clinic, Menteng. So around few months ago, my boyfriend and I tried the advanced technology for our skin care which are Brilliant Laser ad Hollywood Peel. Basically, if you are not already know - Brilliant laser is a gentle treatment to even the skin tone and boost skin's radiance without any pain and give the best result in a short time. Its normally used by celebrity before they hit the red carpet, or anyone who are going for certain occasion - to get their best skin spontaneously after around 20 minutes of laser treatment. Wheras the Hollywood Peel, if you have read my previous article on Aqua Peel Treatment at Dermaster - This Hollywood Peel is more advanced version of Aqua Peel, it gives the same result as facial treatment without any pain and of course it shows better result on the face right away. The hollywood treatment at Crystal Aesthetic Clinic uses three kinds of serum, for diminishing dead skin cells, for brightening and for those who has acne problems. (Treatments handled by the professional, Dr Andi)

BRILLIANT LASER

After my face has been cleaned with the cleanser, now its time to put some type of cold gel onto my face prior to treatment for additional comfort and calming sensation.




Then Dr Andi gently moving a small roller that were releasing laser through my face. This laser is believed to boost the collagen production into the deeper layer of my skin, and generating clear as well as healthy looking skin.



After about 20 minutes of laser treatment session, I can feel the result my skin right away. My skin feels very soft, clear and flawless. And as you can see, there is no any breakouts on my face too.



HOLLYWOOD PEEL

As I mentioned earlier, you can choose the serums for peeling treatment that is suit to your face. In my boyfriend's condition, his skin was kinda dull because of pollution and sunburnt. Its better for him to get the dead skin cells away.


After the face being cleaned, Dr Andi was straightly use the peeling roller that is extracting the pores and dead skin cells while injecting the serum to the deeper layer of the face.




The treatment also done in less than 20 minutes. And you can see his face looks very soft, younger and a lot healthier.



Check out our video for more details of these treatments!



If you have any questions, leave me a comment below or directly contact Crystal Aesthetic Clinic Menteng. Last but not least, don't forget to check out their Instagram for more updates and special promotions @crystalclinicid



XO Tiffani


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your experience while undergoing the
    Holywood laser peel
    treatment. I think this will be a guide
    or reference for those who are planning to do the face
    treatment. Thanks for sharing this blog. Expect more blogs
    like these.

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to drop a comment and share my personal experience related to your blog post. Your insights reminded me of a similar situation I encountered. I found your suggestions and advice to be practical and effective. Thank you for addressing this topic, as it's something many people can relate to. Your blog post has provided me with valuable insights and guidance. If any one facing acne problems, try homeopathy as an effective acne treatment.

    ReplyDelete