CLARINS OPEN SPA FACIAL TREATMENT

02:50:00


Trying out an interesting concept, Open Spa Treatment at Clarins Pacific Place Jakarta, Indonesia. There are options for this open spa; facial and hand massage, or back massage. And I went for facial and hand massage.


The procedure started with analyzing the skin's condition to decide which kind of treatment I should go for - which was treatment for tired skin, yes because I had less sleep lately. So the treatment for tired skin is more to calm and focus to undereye area. Then moving on to some kind of relaxation, massage, and removing the makeup. Followed by exfoliate the dead skin cell to get a soft and glowing skin, also masker to hydrate the skin, finished with applying the serum, moisturizer, sunscreen, and lip oil - using all Clarins skincare products. 

I had a really pleasant treatment here. The therapist is professional and knowledgable. She explained each steps and products used through the procedure, and I also love her Clarins massage technique which is boosting technique, its very soothing and relaxing, I almost fell asleep! hahaha

I think this Clarins Open Spa will suit to those who had busy time, and still want to get a relaxing treatment as well as nice skin. Cause this's only took 30 minutes. I felt so refreshed, my skin's looking clean and glowing! I believe in regular visit, my skin will look completely flawless.

You can try this Open Spa at Clarins counter Pacific Place Jakarta, Indonesia level 1. And the price's around IDR 300k. So its quite affordable for such professional treatment and using all Clarins skincare products. Not forget to mention, the therapist also gave me a sample size of Clarins products that she used on the treatment. Its definitely worth it :)


XOXO,
Tiff

You Might Also Like

0 comments