My Favorite Korean Lip Tints

16:43:00


Lip tint is very popular in Korea, we would probably say that Korean beauty line is the one who brought the lip tint trends all over the world. In fact, Korean women are likely used lip tints rather than lipstick. That could be the reason why Korea always looking forward for the brand new and innovative lip tints product.

There are few varieties of lip tints on the market, including water lip tint, gel lip tint, creamy lip tint and oil lip tint. In this post, I will share about my favorite Korean lip tints that I have been using for a while.


1. ETUDE HOUSE DEAR DARLING WATER TINT

This water liptint from Etude House is currently become my daily lip product. The texture is very light and watery, it also comes in a soft tip applicator makes it naturally blend in my lip. I could also apply more of this for a deeper red-orange lip color.


2. BEYOND REAL WATER TINT

The other lip tint product that I loved is Real Water Tint by Beyond, the color really pops up on my lip and it stays longer than any water lip tint product that I had been used.


3. ETUDE HOUSE ROSY TINT

For a long lasting and natural matte lip color, I found this Etude House Rosy Tint Lips is the best from other Korean creamy lip tints out there. This product comes with a sponge tip applicator that makes it easier to blend. And for a glossy shine look, sometimes I apply a clear lip gloss on top of it.


4. ETUDE HOUSE DEAR DARLING TINT

One of the best selling gel lip tint froduct from Etude House is definitely this Dear Darling Etude Tint. I love how pigmented the color and somehow it gives a glossier finish than water or creamy lips tints. I had been stocking this product repeatedly, and this time I got a red-orange shade of Etude Dear Darling Tint from trusted Online Shop at Instagram @allinecosmetics. Make sure to check them out for more ranges of authentic cosmetics with a reasonable price.


Those are my favorite Korean lip tints product so far, let me know what is your favorite Korean lip tints too on the comment box below! :*


XO Tiffani

Photo: Zake Wijaya, Tiffani Kosasih

You Might Also Like

1 comments