Waxing Is Fun in WAXHAUS

23:05:00


Hello readers! Today's post is gonna be a bit scary as I will be sharing my waxing experience at Waxhaus Emporium Pluit. But trust me, waxing at Waxhaus is totally fun indeed. For those of you who haven't done waxing or basically just want to know what is waxing - Waxing is a semi-permanent hair removal that removes hair from the roots, reduce hair growth and the fun part is it makes you hair-free for longer period, normally four to six weeks! And thats why more and more people prefer waxing rather than shaving. 

In Waxhaus, you can enjoy full body waxing services - from face, arms, legs, intimate, upper body, and other parts of the body. All the services are done with natural waxing ingredients, which is pure caramel. Even the therapists are eating that caramel with breads for breakfast. It shows that there's no preservatives or added ingredients for caramel wax at Waxhaus other than sugar. Another fun part, as you can see the prices are very reasonable compared to the other waxing places.


In my first time try waxing at Waxhaus, I tried the half mate and happy face from the Waxhaus fun packages. The half mate includes half arms and half legs waxing. First thing first, the therapist was cleaning my legs with a clean towels. Then, she poured the powders all over my legs - so it creates dry texture for easier hair removals. 


After that, my therapist was preparing a hot caramel in a small bowl and tested it onto my skin to make sure it wasn't too hot for me. Then she spread a thick caramel wax all over my legs, and quickly press and pull off the strips. After all the parts were done, my therapist was threading the leftover hair on my legs to make sure my legs were completely hair-free. 


The same steps were applied to my arms too. Even the hair on my fingers were completely gone. Really love the result, I can feel my arms are way cleaner and smoother just like a baby butt. And believe me it wasn't as pain as you thought, cause in Waxhaus the therapists are very skilful as they know how to make waxing less pain. Bravo!!! 


Now its time for my happy face fun package, which is full face waxing (forehead, chin, upper lips, eyebrows). Well, its not waxing by the way cause face is a very sensitive part, so the therapist using threading method to remove all the hair on my face. It was kinda hurts though, but ends up really love the result too. 


Done my half mate and happy face waxing in less than one hour. I can feel so much confidence afterwards. Once again, thank you Waxhaus and Clozette Indonesia to let me trying out this fun waxing experience. 

Here are to highlight my experience of waxing with Waxhaus, 
- Natural Ingredients
The caramel wax is all natural, so it works perfectly in removing all the hair without pain. 
- Well Trained Therapist
My therapist were very friendly and skilful. She did my waxing in very short amount of time and the result are just excellent. 
- Clean and Cozy Place
From the first time I entered Waxhaus Emporium Pluit, I can feel a homey and playful ambiance with all those cute stickers on the wall and natural green tone. It makes me somehow feel relax for a while and forgot all the pain I'm gonna get from waxing haha. 
- Affordable Price
Honestly, I found that Waxhaus is one of the waxing parlour that has lower price with great quality and services. 

So what are you waiting for? Let's book your services this weekend and feel the fun waxing in Waxhaus. Don't forget to check out their website or other social media, Instagram @waxhaus_id / Twitter @waxhaus / Facebook Waxhaus. Make sure to follow them up to keep updated on their special promotion! 

XOXO, Tiff 
Photo: Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think this is often associated with informative and knowledgeable posts. However, I prefer to thank you for the efforts you have created in penning this blog. If you are search solon services visit my site: waxing services

    ReplyDelete