American Eyelash Extension, Manicure and Pedicure at NASH Beauty Lounge

18:41:00


Since the holiday season is coming, I think its time to get the eyelash extension in order to save more time while in holiday, but still looking good wherever and whenever. So this time I trust my eyelash extension at NASH Eyelash Extension, Nail and Beauty Lounge at Gading Serpong, Jakarta Utara. Fyi, I have done a couple eyelash extension sessions for a while, it was using Korean eyelash extension and somehow the lashes are very thick and easily fall-off. Till I found NASH, as one of the eyelash extension lounge that using American product, NOVALASH (No 1 eyelash extension brand in US). 

What makes American eyelash extension different that Korean ones? 
- American eyelash extension requires shorter downtime, you can wash your face after 4 hours of the treatment, rather than Korean eyelash extension which requires 1 day for leaving your eyelashes dry after the treatment. 
- American eyelash extension is more long-lasting than Korean eyelash extension, cause its oily proof, waterproof and heatproof. 

There are three types of the lashes you can choose from NOVALASH, 
Starlight 
volumize the eyes and create Diva look 
Cat Eyes 
for dramatic and sexier look 
Aurora 
suitable for daily use, cause it creates natural look. 

After consulted with the therapist, I decided to choose Starlight eyelash extension. As you can see, my eyelashes are so much longer, curly and voluminous. Plus its very lightweigh and comfortable, I don't even feel like wearing any eyelash extension. One more thing I love from getting eyelash extension at NASH, simply because the therapist is very professional, she were doing my eyelash extension very quick and neat without feeling any pain at all.


Few days after wearing this eyelash extension, my review is it doesn't fall-off much, oily-free, easy to brush and I got lots of compliments about my eyelashes too. Thank you NASH!

Beside getting my eyelash extension, NASH kindly gave me a chance to try their manicure and pedicure at their nail lounge. Feel so much relax and well pampered in here, with professional nail therapist as well as high quality nail products too. Plus the place is really bright, cozy and clean in white and 'tiffany blue' interior setting. 


For those of you who want to save time for make-up, and be on time at work, party or holiday! Get your best eyelash extension at NASH Eyelash Extension, Nail and Beauty Lounge, Gading Serpong, Jakarta Utara. Don't forget to follow their Instagram @Nash.lashextension for the updates and special promotions. 

XOXO, Tiffani 
Photo: Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments