Indonesia Fashion Week 2016

23:52:00

First time attending Indonesia Fashion Week 2016 which occurred on 10-13 March! I got the invitation tickets from one of the local brand to check their special collection from their fashion show ATSTHELABEL and also few tickets from WHATWELIKE.CO as their featured blogger.

Not forget to mention, this was my very first time attending such fashion show. And again, luckily my boyfie and I got the front row too. So here we go, ready to snaps snaps! We were taking either video or pictures the whole time, forgot all the shame - Just wanted to keep the journal and share with you guys though. Don't forget to read my previous blog about the fashion show "Touch of NTT" from LeVico, <also posted on whatwelike.co>


I wore all-black outfit from ARBRE's upcoming collection for womenswear. FYI, this is our team's clothing brand which designed for man/woman's ready-to-wear. We are preparing for the lauch of ARBRE very very soon. Make sure to follow its Instagram @arbreofficial or you can check the collection directly at www.arbreofficial.com.


TOP: ARBRE
PANT AND SHOES: ZARA
CLUTH: LOUIS VUITTON


You Might Also Like

0 comments