Restarting A Healthy Lifestyle (3 Days Detox Diary)

16:06:00


In the past year, I was very energetic and enthusiast on healthy lifestyle. I watched my food intake diligently, working out like there's no tomorrow, and never think about unprocessed foods. But starting on 2016, I allow myself to have some sweets and junk foods on festive season when my family and friends coming in town. One bites turned into the whole package! I feel so bloated and lazy to work out afterwards. Then I keep eating processed foods and missed the whole week away from the gym.

Because of that, I gained extra pounds which made me feel like really need to get back on track. However, thats not easy for me. Every time I got stressed out on work loads, I always crave on sweets and junk foods.

Till one day, Cold Press Indonesia as one of the healthy and balanced lifestyle company, contacted me to try their detox program. Despite the hype of detox or juice cleanse program since the past year, I never got a chance to try one of it. Thats because first I have no time to prepare all the fresh produces, secondly the high quality cold press juicer definitely gonna cost me lots of money. The only convenient way is by reaching one of the trusted cold press juice company like Cold Press Indonesia.


I'm so excited and positive to begin this juice cleansing journey, before that I read few articles stated that juice cleanse can reset the body's system and help to demolish the unhealthy cravings. It was like clearing out the bad habits and starting over a healthy lifestyle. Sounds interesting right, now let's move on to my very first juice cleansing journey.

PRE-DETOX

As the guidelines given by Cold Press Indonesia, its better to stay away from bad stuffs like processed foods which contained a lot of refined sugar and preservative. Don't ever think to eat a lot of dirty foods and wishing the detox program will clear it out. So, what I ate in three days prior to my detox schedule was pretty much fruits and veggies. Even no meat, poultry as well as dairy products at all. But I still going out with my friends and enjoy my sister's birthday during this time. Just remind myself to thoughtfully decide the healthier menu like salad or fresh juices.



DAY 1

The day before I began my detox program, all the bottles are delivered safely right outside my door. First thing in the morning around 7AM, I started with 'Green Boost'. From the first sip, the celery taste was quite strong, with a little bit of sweet and sour from apple and lemon. Well, that's not too bad considering all the nutrients I got from up to 1,2 kgs high quality produce in a bottle. Feeling very healthy and nourished.


Then I continue with my second bottle which is 'Nutty Nuts', I drank half of the bottle before I went to the gym by 9AM and finished it right after my workout by 11AM. This 'Nutty Nuts' goodness perfectly suit my schedule, just look at how amazing the ingredients - almond, walnut, chia and filtered water. The protein, fiber and healthy fats are enough to replenish my muscle after long session workout.


So, around 1AM the hunger strikes me and its time for this 'Coco Berry'. The coconut water combined with pear and blueberry really hydrates my body in the sunny days. Not forget to mention, this goodness tastes very sweet, refreshing and leaves me wanting more.


Two hours later, its time for my forth bottle. From the colour you can say its a green juice. Just like the first bottle which is 'Green Boost', this 'Lean Green' tastes a bit sweeter cause it has pear and orange. Anyway, I went to the toilet like a million times on the first day of detoxing. A quick tip if you wanted to try this detox program, just stay close with the toilet!


My fifth bottle is 'Nutty Nuts' again, this bottle of almond, walnut and chia seeds is my life saver. Due to the Power Cleanse program that I picked, they thoughtfully serve me enough protein, fibers and healthy fats to keep me full and powerful all day. This is what I loved from Cold Press Indonesia, they have a service to customize detox program to suit my personal goal.

Lastly, I ended the day with 'Fountain Youth'. This last juice of the day is definitely my favorite one. It tastes very sweet, refreshing and full of antioxidant, just look at the high quality ingredient on this bottle.

 

Day 2

 Thats unbelievable, I didn't wake up hungry even though I had no solid foods the day before. I also got very good sleeping quality and my body feels so much lighter this morning. I even feel very energized to gear up the gym. 

Well, I won't say I didn't have a craving on solid foods. My trick is to keep busy with other things and just drink the juices prior to drinking schedule which is about 2 hours range. You might think that I'll be hungry so bad, but honestly I don't feel hungry at all.


DAY 3

Again, there's no morning hunger strikes. I woke up feel refreshed and ready to start my morning with my 'Green Boost' and a gentle yoga. This detox program is getting easier day by day, and those cravings on bad stuffs are just gone. I'm so excited to end my day 3 and starting over the next days with a lot of nutritious foods.

Anyway, just to update you that I still went to the toilet continuously even though I only feed myself with bottles of juices in the past couple days. This might due to chia seeds on my 'Nutty Nut' bottles. If you don't know about chia seeds, its one of the superfoods that I loved the most cause it has good amounts of protein, essential omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and all the carbs in it are fibers which is going to flush the toxins away. Double Thumbs up for Cold Press Indonesia, they serves the best for my body. I also didn't have a hard times finishing up my bottles since all of it was very tasty, refreshing and nutritious, also it never leaves me hungry during the whole detox program.


POST-DETOX

To be honest, I missed my 'Green Boost' to start my day. However, I got another cold press juices from Cold Press Indonesia which taste a lot sweeter and nutritious as well. I began with their tropical greens this morning and try to keep eating light and healthy. 

If you are wondering whether I lost some weights. Yes, I lost around 2 kgs after ended this detox program. This will be mostly water weight and I'll probably gain it back afterwards. But since my body had been reset, I will keep eating healthy alongside my workout routine, so the weight will go into my muscle.


Last but not least, if you guys intended to start a new healthy lifestyle, this detox program from Cold Press Indonesia is really worth to try. It will reset your body's system for a better digestion and absorption of nutrients. Right after the detox ended, go with nutrient-dense foods since your body will be better at absorbing those vitamins, minerals and antioxidant. Nevertheless, you won't see the changes in your body right away but it will be seen up to 21 days after you change the new healthy lifestyle. Just get ready for the better hair, skin, nails and overall body.

Do check out Cold Press Indonesia on their Instagram @coldpressid for more info and updates, or you can get fit and healthy with me by following my healthy foods diary at Instagram @organically_id.



XO Tiffani

Photo: Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments