Sister's Pastel Sweet-Seventeen

16:41:00


Happy birthday to my one and only prettiest sister in the world!

Do we look alike anyway?
Few people noticed us as twins. I don't know from which angle we looked alike, I even 5 years older than her.



My sister's birthday was exactly on March 31th this year. But we celebrate it on Sunday, April 4th to gather all her friends for birthday luncheon. After going through some places, finally we decided to pick Dubai Cafe, Regatta Apartment. The cafe is a bit small, but we thought it would be perfect to throw kind of private party.

As my sister's requesting princess theme, we came out with pastel decor concept which has the combination of pink, blue and yellow color. To match her pretty pastel pink and blue dress, she asked for blue dress code for all the invitations.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You both planned a wonderful party and I am in love with your blue dress. I am planning a party at party venues in NYC for my daughter’s birthday and shortlisted couple of top birthday venues. I hope she likes it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for your interest over our simple birthday party. Hopefully your daughter has wonderful party too :)

      Delete