[REVIEW] Teatox & Co 14 Days Detox Tea

16:14:00

Lately I’ve been troubled maintaining my bodyweight due to PMS and hormone changes that make me craving for junk foods! I’ve tried to balance it out by exercise and include Teatox & Co back into my daily routine. 

If you have read my previous review on ‘My Detox Journey with Teatox & Co’, you must’ve known that I’m a little obsessed with this detox tea! All the teas in Teatox & Co are using 100% all natural ingredients and formulated by professional nutritionist. I’ve tried their detox tea last year and it’s successfully reduced bloating and helps me get rid of extra weight. So I’m quite excited to consume Teatox & Co Detox Tea again this time! If you are interested to try this too, keep on reading :)



Detox tea by Teatox & Co consist of ‘Good Morning Tea’ and ‘Good Night Tea’ that is consumed in the morning and night ti
me within 14 days or 28 days. In my case, I just want to detox the toxins out of my body, so I consumed Teatox & Co 14 days package. If you’re interested to reduce more bodyweight, you can try Teatox & Co 28 days package.

Benefit of detox tea
- Cleanse and detox all the toxins out from the body
- Boost the metabolism and burn more calories throughout the day
- Clear 
and brighter skin
- Getting rid of belly fat
- Rich in antioxidant
- Smoothen out the digestion

During my 14 days of consuming Teatox & Co Detox Tea, I got my period in between. But due to the natural ingredients of this detox tea, its safe to be consumed anytime even on period days.


GOOD MORNING TEA

Ingredients
Jasmine Green tea, Yerba Mate, Oolong, Rooibos, Goji Berries, Lime Leaf Extract, Lotus Leaf, Ginger Root.





Teatox & Co 'Good Morning Tea' can be consumed right after wake up in the morning or before breakfast. It has a smooth smell with mild and
tangy flavor from lime leaf extract. Some of the benefits that I felt during my 14 days of detox; 

- Reduces appetite 
I felt less hungry when drinking detox tea, so it make me less likely to indulge in any kind of junk foods. 
- Increases metabolism 
As we know, a little caffeine from good detox tea in the morning could increase the metabolism throughout the day. And a fast metabolism is such a great tool to improve the body's natural detoxing. 
- Boosts the immune system and energy 
Amounts of antioxidant from natural tea ingredients successfully boost the immune system and provide me lots of energy. 
- Improves skin clarity, better mood and thinking 
Even on my PMS, I noticed my skin gets clearer and less acnes. I felt fewer mood swings too! 


GOOD NIGHT TEA 

Ingredients 
Senna Leaf, Rheum Palmatum, Lotus Leaf, and Peppermint


Teatox & Co 'Good Night Tea' can be consumed in the night. Be sure to consume it right before bedtime, otherwise you’ll get uncomfortable stomachache through the night! This Good Night Tea comes in a tea bag, and should be brewed 2-3 minutes, or more if you want to feel stronger effect. And the benefits that I felt after consuming ‘Good Night Tea’ during my 14 days detox; 

- Flushes toxins out from the body 
Everyday we deal with amount of toxins from the air we breathe, the processed foods, as well as the stress we had in daily life. With a good tea before bedtime, this will detoxify the body even while I'm sleeping. So I could feel better when I woke up. 
- Improves digestive system and reduce bloating 
One of the noticeable effect that I got through my detox journey that my digestive system has been sped up, I guess it shown that my body is in detoxifying mode. Also the most importantly, I feel less bloating day by day. 
- PS: Stay close with the toilet on the day you consume ‘Good Night Tea’! 


So are you interested to do this detox journey too? Just go straight to Teatox & Co website and find the detox tea there! Don’t forget to check out their Instagram @teatoxnco too for more healthy lifestyle inspo!

XOXO,
Tiff

You Might Also Like

1 comments