A Perfect Turtleneck Top in Every Season

21:08:00


I've been wanted to style a turtleneck top for quite some time. Been thinking to style it with outerwear to make a F/W appropriate outfit. However here in Jakarta is summertime all year long! Till Novere as one of local RTW clothing line released their latest collection called 'ALYSON', which is filled with fun, chic, and feminine outfits - as one of turtleneck top that I'm wearing. This is one kind of turtleneck top that is appropriate for any season. Despite of the design, its muted color also looks really good for either S/S and F/W.

First of all, I really love this kind of clothing material, that's very comfortable and not easy to get wrinkled cause HONESTLY I hate to iron my clothes every time I wanna wear it HAHA. Also the sizing is perfectly fits anyone from the petite to oversized body type!


Here's how I style my turtleneck top from @Novere.id, with white pants, nude mules, and summer bag to get those and feminine theme. Completed with a simple and minimalist gold earrings to add details on my look.


Turtleneck Top - Novere
White Pants - Zete Official
Mules - Envelogy

XOXO,
Tiff

You Might Also Like

0 comments