My Skin Preparation for Valentine's Date, using SK-II Products

00:29:00



Hey ladies! Valentine’s day is coming up soon, If you have prepared a gift or beautiful outfit, be sure you don’t miss out one thing that will definitely highlight your entire look. And of course it’s a skin preparation.

Personally, I’m a type of person who put a skincare first after makeup, cause I believe the best makeup we can wear is our own face. With the best skincare routine, I could maintain a natural beauty and glow, it also going to make a good canvas for any makeup applied. 

I’m so happy to finally discover the best product suit to my skin perfectly. Here I want to share a little bit secret of my clear crystal skin. I’ve been using ranges of SK-II products from clear lotion, facial treatment essence, and facial mask in this past couple weeks. Before I started using this, my skin was suffered from dull and dryness. I guess this due to late-night sleeps and less drinking water.


After having an event in Chinese New Year Phoenix Party SK-II, I received a limited edition CNY SK-II package including, clear lotion, facial treatment essence and facial masks. Its quite a good amount of product though! I’m beyond happy to try one of SK-II signature product, the much-loved and most awarded bestseller all over the world - ‘Facial Treatment Essence’.

I wonder why SK-II Facial Treatment Essence is so famous. It actually stated that; it has over 90% Pitera, the miracle ingredients discovered over 30 years ago that remains essentially unchanged till today. Its irreplaceable formula gently exfoliated the face and helps moderate the skin surface’s renewal cycle. This believed to help improve the appearance of 5 dimensions of beautiful, crystal clear skin, spots are less visible, appearance of wrinkles is reduced, skin texture is more refined, firmness is improved, and radiance is beautifully elevated, skin becomes breathtakingly crystal clear.

I’ve been reading a lot of positive review about SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, and the statement above is mostly proved. As for me, a SK-II newbie, I can feel a huge improvement on my skin in the short period of time. 

Here are few steps of my current skincare routine by using SK-II;
1. After cleansed my face with a regular facial cleanser, I double cleansed with SK-II clear lotion using cotton pad, to get away the dirt from leftover makeup or sebums. 
2. Then its time to gently tap SK-II Facial Treatment Essence on my entire my face and neck evenly, using clean palms. This essence is water-like in consistency so all the miracle ingredients inside it will penetrate faster and easier than a serum formula.
3. On the daytime, I normally layer my face with the daytime cream or SPF. And for the nighttime I layer with the night cream.
4. For a special occasion, I put an extra effort to my face the night before using SK-II Facial Mask. I love how my skin’s condition after using this mask, skin’s texture becomes smooth, also appear clear and bright just like a crystal.


XOXO, Tiff
Photo by Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments