[REVIEW] Sexy Valentine Look with VOV All Day Strong Lip and Eye Color

02:32:00



From the event with Clozette Indonesia and VOV Cosmetics on my previous post, I brought home 5 variants of VOV All Day Strong Eye and Lip Color. I'm so excited to experiment a 'Sexy Valentine Look' with all of these products. But first, let me review it in detail.


VOV All Day Strong Eye Color has 7 pretty shades, 1 in matte and the other 6 in shimmery. I got mine in shade: Silver Salt, Diabouquet and Brown Killer. All of it comes in a stick packaging, which is very travel-friendly and easy to use. Also, don't worry about the quality, this product is highly pigmented, smooth texture yet blend-able, and it has a pretty shimmery shades that water-proof and long-lasting. You can apply this with the eye brushes, or just swatch the stick right away on the eyelid then blend it with brushes or fingers.


VOV All Day Strong Lip Color also has 7 bright and vibrant shades, those are make a perfect matte finish. I got mine in shade: Peach Cream and Smoke Red. The texture is very smooth and easy to apply as the tip could be used as a lip liner too. Beside that, I found this lip color is very long-lasting. Even after I ate, this might come off a little bit but the color still stained on the lip.


Here's my 'Sexy Valentine Look' created by using VOV All Day Strong Eye and Lip Color. I blended the eye color in Dobouquet and Brown Killer, also applied the Silver Salt in the inner corner of the eyes. Then I finished up the look with Smoke Red lip color.


XOXO, Tiff
Photo by Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

1 comments