Antioxidant Super Smoothie Bowl

20:31:00

Smoothie bowl is absolutely my staple breakfast. I love to play around with different kind of ingredients depend on what fruits available on my fridge. My favorite smoothie bowl would always be banana and mixed berries, cause its super refreshing and sweet. It also really quick and easy to make, simple put the frozen bananas and berries on the blender, then topped with your favorite fruits and super foods.

Different from my usual smoothie bowl, this time I add Herbilogy green tea powder to boost the antioxidant content. Also topped with the super food chia seeds, to get the healthy fats, fiber, vitamin and minerals. So I called this ANTIOXIDANT SUPER SMOOTHIE BOWL.


INGREDIENTS
2 frozen bananas
1 cups frozen mixed berries
1 teaspoon Herbilogy green tea powder

TOPPING
1 cup fresh banana, strawberry and blueberry
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon coconut flakes

DIRECTION
1. Blend the frozen bananas, mixed berries and Herbilogy green tea powder until smooth, creamy consistency.
2. Pour in the bowl and topped with fresh banana, strawberry and blueberry, also chia seeds and coconut flakes.

PS: Use soy milk to help the smoothie blended well.

Hope you guys can try this Antioxidant Super Smoothies Bowl. Let me know if you like the recipes, or would love to see more healthy recipes on my blog!

XOXO,
Tiff

You Might Also Like

0 comments