Banana Oatmeal Bread Recipe

20:02:00


As I'm a sweet tooth person, I love to have sweet breakfast, snack and dessert. If I don't watch my foods, I'll simply get fat! That's why I love to make my own food, especially sweet treats. Lately I've been obsessed with banana bread. I made it vegan, gluten free, dairy free, trans fat free and refined sugar free, so I can enjoy it anytime I wanted without worrying about the calories and fats.


I've been trying out different recipes for my banana bread, and this time I add the walnuts and Herbilogy cinnamon powder, to get a healthy fats, fiber, boost the metabolism and just simply maintain the overall health.

Here are few ingredients and directions to make this healthy, simple and delicious BANANA OATMEAL BREAD. This only takes 20 minutes to prepare and 1 hour to bake!

DRY INGREDIENTS
2 cups rolled oat, grounded
1 1/2 cups brown rice flour
3/4 cup brown sugar
3,5 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon Herbilogy cinnamon powder
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

WET INGREDIENTS
3 medium ripped bananas, mashed
1 cup unsweetened soy milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon flaxseed, set aside with 2,5 table spoon of water

DIRECTION
1. Preheat the oven to 175 C.
2. Mix together the dry ingredients (except walnuts).
3. Mash 3 bananas and add to the dry ingredients, followed with the other wet ingredients
4. Add the chopped walnuts into the batter and gently stir.
5. Pour in the mixture into lined loaf pan (9x5x3 inch) and bake for about 50-60 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let it cool completely before slicing. Its best served with almond butter or maply syrup!


Hope you guys can try this recipe. And let me know in the comment box below if you like this recipe, or if you would love to see other recipes on my blog.

XOXO,
Tiff

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looks so yummy and healthy! I might try this someday! love this post!

    ReplyDelete