New Year 2018 in Singapore

14:29:00

Spent my New Year 2018 holiday in Singapore with fams and my boyfie. I arrived at 31 December 2017 and meant to catch a New Year Eve at Marina Bay Sands, since there must be amazing fireworks show at the bay. Sadly, it was inconstantly raining since I arrived at Singapore around noon, can't predict when its raining and when its stopped :( 

So yeah we just tried our luck and went to Marina Bay Sands with rain coat just in case its raining. And damnnn it was raining so heavily until midnight. Luckily we got some part covered with rain coat, and still managed to see the fireworks show. Well, this might be my craziest New Year Eve in my whole life hahaha!


On the day after, we've planned to go to Universal Studio Singapore, but then again that was raining. So we went to National Gallery Singapore to see Yayoi Kusama exhibition and take a few picts around this gallery, cause I'm literally falling in love with this building <3 However the sky was grey and a bit raining, what a sad day.. Surely I will come back to explore this building and get a better picture with Sunlight.


Top and Skirt - Story of Rivhone
Shoes - Zara

XOXO,
Tiff

You Might Also Like

0 comments