Embrace Simplicity

23:29:00


I love the things simple and aesthetic when it comes to fashion, photography and places. This time I found the newly opened cafe/beauty/grooming joints, named 'ShopHaus' which is located in Menteng, Central Jakarta area. The place is quite big, with lots of opening, high ceiling, white wall, spiral staircase, and few unique details.

To match out the background, I wore basic dark grey cropped top that I got from Topshop. I guess that I wore this soooo many times, cause yeah everyone loves basic, right? And to make my entire outfit not-so-boring, I paired my basic with white pants from ATSTHELABEL, which making a statement by itself. Unlike the normal white pants that I'm quite insecure to wore it outside, but this pants has a layered details on the side, makes it look like a skirt in few angles and hide my huge thigh, hahaha. 

Not forget to mention, I completed my look with white platform sandals from Coppelia. Actually, I bought this sandals for my upcoming Jogjakarta trip, cause there will be a lot of walking and photoshoot in between. Instead of wearing sneakers which is not suit to most of my outfit, I guess this white sandals gonna works well. Plus its really comfy, lightweight and tall enough to balance out my figure.


Top: Topshop
Pants: ATSTHELABEL
Platform Sandals: Coppelia

XOXO, Tiff
Photo by Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments