Pink for The New Pond's White Beauty

16:54:00




This is my first time working on campaign video for the skincare product, and its one of my favorite skincare brand Pond's. The campaign tells about my sport activity in the morning made me exposed to the Sunlight a little bit too much. And Pond's Institute discovers that only in 10 minutes being outside, can trigger 10 stubborn dark spots and darkening skin problems. By using Pond's White Beauty Moisturizer that is formulated with Vitamin B3+, it helps to repair and protect the skin.

This Pond's White Beauty Moisturizer is such a convenient moisturizer that you can wear anywhere and anytime. It has a creamy texture but when you applied, it makes a powdery finish and the skin will appear bright just like wearing a powder. For the better result, I used to wear it everyday before my sport activity outside. Even though I'm sweating while working out, I found that Pond's White Beauty Moisturizer didn't fade away and still making my face looks bright and flawless. #lawan10nodaku


For those of you who are likely doing activity outside, kindly share your beauty essential to protect your skin the Sunlight in the comment box below :)

XOXO, Tiff
Video and Photo by Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments