PS: I LOVE MAMA, Nivea X Female Daily Bloggers Gathering And Pop-Up Frame Workshop

14:27:00


Last weekend on Saturday, December 3rd in the late afternoon, I had such a lovely event with Nivea Indonesia and Female Daily. Different from the usual bloggers gathering with Female Daily Network, this time we had a pop-up frame workshop with the theme "PS: I LOVE MAMA" at Twin House, Cipete. The event were having bloggers and vloggers to make something special for Mother's Day that occur every December 22nd in Indonesia. 

From left to right, Mrs Vera; Mr Bawono; and Mrs Anneta. 
The event began with the greetings from the brand manager Nivea Indonesia Mr Bawono and Mrs Anneta from Female Daily. We were also had a sharing moment with Mrs Vera as psychologist, about the roles of mother in our lives. 

In such a gloomy day, Nivea showed us kind of 'touching' short movie about how's a mother dealing with her grown-up kid.


For me, mom is the most powerful and strongest women in the world. And there is nothing I can give her in return, as much as all the things she has done for me. Even though its very awkward for me to say "I love you, mom", but I always try to show my appreciation through my attention and by giving her something special that I made with love. 

In the Nivea X Female Daily bloggers gathering, it such a great opportunity for me to learn something new, also making a special gift for Mother's Day, which is a pop-up frame. This time we learned from the talented ladies from Cora Craft. 


Tadaaa!!! here's the result. I will give this to mom right on Mother's Day and hope she love it. Once again thank you Nivea and Female Daily for spoiling me some of these goodness too. 


I had a really good time at Nivea X Female Daily bloggers gathering and pop-up frame workshop. It reminds me about the importance mom in my life, even though she would never ask for anything, but I have to always show my appreciation not only by giving her something special, but also by saying "I love you, mom". 

Reunited with my blogger friends 
From left to right, Rona; Beatrix; Chaca; Cynda; Michelle; and Agnes 
Wearing blue and white for Nivea

XOXO, Tiff
Photo: Tiffani Kosasih, Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments