Chilling Sunday at Mister Sunday

22:33:00


Starting out this week with such a chilling Sunday at Mister Sunday Cafe, Cikajang. Kinda loving this cafe a lot. Especially in the early morning, it has a good natural Sunlight and the overall ambiance is very homey and aesthetic. 

Mister Sunday cafe itself actually renown for their dessert, as one of the good brownies in town. Sadly I didn't try it out, cause I didn't have appetite in eating brownies in the early morning. But I will eat their brownies in my next visit. If you have try it out, let me know is it that good? 

Anyway, it such a chilling Sunday to have a chilling outfit. So I wore my sweater dress that I got from Pomelo Fashion, and my sheer kimono printed in golden leaves from one of my favorite local brand Shopatvelvet. Short story, I felt so lucky to get this piece of kimono, cause one second after I bought from Shopatvelvet webstore, it was literally SOLD OUT. 

What I love about this kimono is because it comes in sheered that I thought will be easy to match with any kind of outfit colors, and it will look perfect on basic top/dress too. As you can see, my kimono works well with my basic sweater dress, and it makes a perfect covering as I didn't feel comfortable in wearing kind of short dresses. What do you think? 


Sweater dress: Pomelo Fashion
Sheer Kimono: Shopatvelvet
Shoes: Steve Madden 

XOXO, Tiff 
Photo by Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments