The Highlight of 2016, Why I Started Blogging?

00:08:00


The year of 2016, oh why it has to be ended so soon. This year definitely become one of the most memorable year for me, its the time when I firstly jump into the blogging world and finally found my passion as a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger. 

Beforehand, of course I did through ups and downs in finding my passion. As an Interior Designer graduate, I felt its a must for me to do something with interior design in the first place. Interviews by interviews were not going so well, maybe I expect too much? I just don't feel the amount of designer's job compatible with the salary offered in Indonesia (no offence). 

And so its the time when I intended to start my own business begin. And again, its nothing to do with interior design, but fashion! I'm always in love with everything about fashion, style and trends - of course I felt so excited to deal with it. I begin my journey in designing and managing the clothing line with my boyfriend and his friend. But it turns out not that good though. In fact, none of us had been dealing with fashion business in the past. Its literally something new and maybe we didn't do it right. At the end, sadly it has to be ended for some reason. 

As the time goes by, I started to focus on my blog cause I love being home - reading, get inspired, writing, editing pictures, and repeat. That mostly what I did in these past months, while taking few interior design freelance project (that is not going well, I guess). Yeah, maybe my passion isn't as an interior designer, maybe I could found my passion through my hobby, through the things I loved and always passionate about? Who knows? 

And finally, here I am. I committed to focus on my career as a blogger, especially in Fashion, but I also love everything about beauty and lifestyle. Even though many people doesn't take blogging as a job, but for me everything that earned money and has a long-term opportunities is definitely a job. In less than a year, I'm quite proud of myself to reach at this moment, and I believe successful will come when you focus on one thing that you feel passionate about, keep doing it from the bottom of your heart, and never give up. Cause when the time is right, you will see the light along the way. Even though I haven't found my 'light' yet, but I know I'm going to the right direction. 

To mention all the good things that happened to me when I started my blogging journey - I could join the community where I feel a good vibes and met a bunch of new people that shared the same passion as mine, few of them are now become my best friend; I could explore and learn new skills, also make a money from there; I could spend more time with my family, friends, boyfriend, as well as still managed to have me-time since I have flexible working time, yet I didn't feel like working anyway, cause I enjoy everything that I'm doing right now. 

Nevertheless, all the things that I have achieved so far couldn't be completed without all the supports that I got from my family, friends and my boyfriend - that is unfailingly help me to do the photoshoot, give me advice, and boost my mood (You know the weakness of Scorpio girl, moody! hahaha). 

The highlight of 2016 for me personally, is all about PASSION, HAPPINESS AND GRATEFUL. Thank you 2016, for all the amazing things happened, and I believe its a good start of all the great things for more years to come, and I'm ready for more chances, adventures, lessons and happiness in 2017. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 EVERYONE! 

Will be posting my New Year's resolution on my next post, so stay tune :) 

XOXO, Tiff 
Photo by Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments