Christmas Gift Ideas 2016

01:36:00

Christmas is the time of giving and receiving gifts, and its just about few more sleeps away! Have you prepared the gifts for your beloved ones? If you haven't, here I want to share few ideas that could be a perfect gift for Christmas. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it should be meaningful, fun and of course given purely from our heart. 

The first gift ideas that would be perfect is definitely a scarf, and you could give this to your sister, mom, girl friends, or even boy friends. I got this premium silk scarf in "Wavy" from Lumiere & Co Scarf. Go check out their Instagram @lumiere_co for more series of scarfs.


Secondly, the beauty products is such a perfect gift you could give to mom, sister or girl friends. Especially lips product, because you can get any colors without consider about the skin problems/skin tones, and YES! lipstick is a girl's best friend, right?

I'm so excited to introduce you my current favorite Kiss Proof Lips Liquid from Klara Cosmetics that is available at Sephora Stores. If you have read my REVIEW about this lip product, this lip liquid comes in varieties of pretty and playful colors from nude to bright color, plus it has really good formula that is totally pigmented in matte finish, blend-able, not drying on the lips, transfer proof and kiss proof too. I bet your mom, sister or girl friends will love this for sure! 


One more fashion item you could give as a Christmas gift is accessories. Try to find something unique and suit to your friend's style. Or you could get one of my favorite earrings from Sapto for Gaudi at Gaudi Clothing


The next gift ideas I would recommend, a package of detox tea from Teatox n Co. Cause being healthy is never goes out of style. Since I just done my 14 days detoxing journey with Teatox n Co, I found this product is really good, I'm in love with the packaging and the whole detoxing journey. You should get one too, cause their Christmas packaging is just... To die for. Get this 'Joyeux Noe' Christmas special edition at Teatox n Co Website.


Last but not least, a perfect Christmas gift won't be perfect without sweets. Find these cute and yummy sweets at BEAU by Talita Setyadi at Jalan Cikajang No. 29, Senopati, Jakarta. Or contact them at +622127517454 or Email to info_hq@beaujkt.com. 




These are my Christmas gift ideas that I would recommend. Let me know in the comment box below, what kind of Christmas gift you would get to your beloved ones? 

XOXO, Tiff 
Photo by Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a well curated gift list! love it <3

    Dee|The Jackie of All Trades

    ReplyDelete