Christmas Vibes in Balado Red

02:26:00


Hello readers! So sorry I've been lacking on outfit updates for my blog lately, but you could always get my latest OOTD on my Instagram.

Short story, I was looking for the cafe in Jakarta that has a homey vibes to do a quick photoshoot for @teatoxnco (will update the review on my blog soon), and finally stumbled into this Lucky Cat Coffee, Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan. This is the first time I visited this cafe after few recommendation from my friends. 

My boyfie and I arrived at 9AM to get a morning Sunlight and we thought it would be less-crowded if we went there soon. But sadly the cafe was kinda packed too, lots of people were having brunch in here. Luckily we still managed to get a good pictures for my @teatoxnco photos.

By looking at all the corners in Lucky Cat Coffee made me want to have few outfit shots too. It seems like my outfit kinda matched most of the backgrounds. Don't you agree? I wore a simple cammel-brown top from Gaudi Clothing, and spotted my warrior balado red clutch from local designer B-Yo. Its my current faves, I love how its making a statement and brings out the christmas vibes from my entire outfit.


Top: Gaudi Clothing
Pants: Zara
Hat: Topshop
Shoes: Mango

XOXO, Tiff
Photo by Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments