2017 New Year's Resolution

15:21:00


Happy New Year 2017. Let's leave all the bad things happened in the past year, embrace and bring all the good things to this year with a fresh start, same dreams, and more positivity. To prepare being better self, I guess its a good idea to gather the new year's resolution throughout these 365 days in 2017. For me personally, it doesn't have to be a lot, just make it simple and objective.

My first resolution of New Year's 2017 is definitely to TRAVEL MORE. I just got back from my Yogyakarta - Bandung - Puncak trip in the early of January 2017. And I can't wait to share my travel diaries, let's make hashtag #TiffTravelDiaries happen! Hehe. Also I'll be going to Bangkok at the end of January. So, kindly share your favorite place to eat, shop and best spot to take pictures in Bangkok.

The other thing is to commit on my FITNESS JOURNEY all over again. I found that by doing some sport and workout regularly - able to keep me fit, productive and better mood. In this year, I would like to try out new and fun sport activity in town.

Furthermore, in order to be a better self - I believe in FRIENDSHIP can bring good energy, more opportunities, lessons and ideas. So I'm looking forward to meet more people, and make more friends.

Last but not least, I would like to improve my blog and Youtube CONTENTS with more fun stuffs. I'm thinking about monthly favorites, styling tips and tricks, make-up tutorial, travel diaries... Or do you have any ideas? 

I guess thats all the resolutions I want to achieve in 2017. I hope that I can make it through!

XOXO, Tiff
Photo by Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments