Espadrilles for Spring 2017

00:15:00


Although January has just begun, and its several months away till the first Spring in 2017. But here in Jakarta, we always have Sunny days all year long. So for me, its a must to have one essential Spring/Summer shoes which is espadrille. Since I didn't comfortable walking in flats, I got my espadrille shoes in wedge. Thanks to Nylon Indonesia for sending me these pretty espadrille wedge in pink by Staccato.

I brought it along my travelling, and I wore it most of the time cause the color's perfectly matched majority of my outfits. Plus its soooo comfy! The insole is really soft, and the height is just right makes me less sore in walking for hours. 



Top: Suki The Label
Outerwear: Shopatvelvet
Pants: Pomelo Fashion
Espadrille Wedges: Staccato

XOXO, Tiff
Photo by Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looking gorgeous as always!
    Me love your outerwear so much <3 & the wedges !
    staccato mmg comfy bgtttt !!


    xx
    verockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete