[EVENT REPORT] SK-II CNY Phoenix Suminagashi Party

00:19:00

First I want to apologize for the delay event updates :( but you can always catch me up on Instagram. But now I'm overly excited to share my latest event with SK-II, YESSS because I LOVE SK-II. Many thanks to Clozette Indonesia and SK-II Indonesia for having me at the event with the clozetters and SK-II brand ambassador, Susan Bachtiar and Dominique Diyose.


The event was all about celebrating the upcoming Chinese New Year with the new face of SK-II FTE CNY limited edition - PHOENIX SUMINAGASHI. Why phoenix? Cause we all believe phoenix represents the reborn and good start to be a better person, or generally better in everything we do. So, this might be a good present if you are looking for good CNY gifts. Since you are not only giving the most favorite skincare SK-II FTE, but also best wishes from the phoenix suminagashi art in a bottle. Such a thoughtful gift indeed!


Let's move on to the event. As you can see; the venue, settings, as well as the guests - all wrapped in red for SK-II CNY Phoenix Suminagashi Party. The event started as SK-II brand ambassador, Susan Bachtiar and Dominique Diyose shared their skincare routine with SK-II, how SK-II helped to dehydrate their skin even in their busiest and rough day. 


Luckily I got a chance to try SK-II skincare by myself right on the spot, and I can't agree enough SK-II Facial Treatment Essence is really gewddd! I don't even need any make up to put on top of it, cause it leaves my skin dewy and smooth just like baby butt.


Last but not least, I would really love to review the products that I got from SK-II on my next post - including SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, Clear Lotion and Facial Treatment Mask. 
So, stay tune!

XOXO, Tiff
Photo by Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

1 comments