[EVENT REPORT AND REVIEW] You Can Be Everything You Want to Be with Lactacyd Herbal

03:05:00


Last week, exactly on April 18th 2017, I attended Female Daily and Lactacyd Blogger Gathering with the theme "Women Are Special, Be Everything You Want to Be". This special event take place in Tanamera Coffee Ahmad Dahlan, Jakarta Selatan in the early morning 9AM. Beside having some of the beauty bloggers and influencers, the event were also having Donita as Lactacyd Brand Ambassador and Anna Surti Ariani as Psychologist - to gather for the launch of new variant Lactacyd Herbal and a small 'womens-talk' about the roles, dreams, struggles and how to overcome those struggles. 


For Donita, "one responsibility that every women should take care of: is absolutely the hygienes inside out, from the skin that seen to the very intimate area. Cause if we feel clean and comfortable in our skin, of course we will be a lot confidence in every activity." I do agree with her statement, everything will be easy when we have a confidence around us, and we can be everything we want to be!


Lactacyd as number 1 hygiene products for women's intimate area in Asia, just launched the new variant: Lactacyd Herbal, enriched with:

SIRIH, that is traditionally believed to clean and dry up the intimate area 'Miss V'.
MILK, to smoothen the skin around intimate area 'Miss V'
ROSE EXTRACT, that is not only give a good fragrance but also to gently take care of intimate area 'Miss V'.

Lactacyd Herbal has been proven by dermatologist, safe to use in everyday basis (two times a day).

HOW TO USE: pour in the liquid a cupped handful (5ml), then apply it on the intimate area 'Miss V' from the front backward. Wait for about 30 seconds and finally wash with clean water and dry up with towel.


In about two hours session in Female Daily and Lactacyd Blogger Gathering, all the guest were pampered with a good lunch and gifts. I got a lovely bag filled with umbrella, towel, and Lactacyd Herbal. I'm so happy to finally have a chance to try this new Lactacyd variant.


Being a fashion and beauty blogger/influencer, I'm insured to spread the inspiration and positive vibes on every posts. This is not all about wearing a good clothes or makeup always on point. This is how I represent myself being comfortable and confidence in my own skin, so first thing that I consider is always a clean, healthy and flawless skin inside out. Beside taking care of my skincare, bodycare and having a treatment every once in a while, I do always taking care of my intimate area with Lactacyd. Lately Lactacyd just launched the new variant Lactacyd Herbal enriched with Sirih, milk and rose extract.


By following the guideline, I'm using the new Lactacyd Herbal two times a day. In just about a week, I could really tell that my intimate area feels so much clean, fresh, smells good and the skin around 'Miss V' feels somehow softer and smoother. I feel worry-less about 'Miss V' whether it is wet or smelly every time I go out. 

Last but not least, I encourage every women out there to take care of the skin inside out with only the best and dermatologically tested products. For the intimate area, you may start to incorporate Lactacyd into the daily bath routine. This may be a simple thing, but I feel this really affects my mood and vibes on the entire day. I could feel way more confidence to meet and talking to new people, and of course a self-confidence always bring a positive vibes and dreams even closer!

Fyi, Lactacyd is now having a blog competition! Check out Lactacyd Social Media,
Facebook: Lactacyd ID;
Twitter: @Lactacyd_ID
Instagram: @Lactacydloveyourv

XOXO,
Tiff

You Might Also Like

0 comments