[REVIEW] Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

08:08:00


Finally I got a chance trying out this Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, that is absolutely everyone's favorite sleeping mask. Honestly, I've been eyeing on this since its first debut in 2015. However, I haven't even bought one, because I'm not a fan of face-mask though. But after reading a lot of positive reviews about Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, most of people believe it can help to rehydrate and rebalance the skin that is suffered from dry and dull problems due to lack of sleep - exactly like mine. So guess what... I definitely have to try one!

I got my Laneige Water Sleeping Mask from Korean beauty webstore Gineeup. They actually sells ranges of either cosmetic and skincare originally from Korea. Currently they have a special offer for my followers and readers to get 10% off by using discount code "TIFFANI". Before you browsing through your favorite korean beauty products at Gineeup - first read my complete review about Laneige Water Sleeping Mask.


Laneige Water Sleeping Mask comes in the blue jar with a spatula (for more hygienic product usage). The texture is like a gel-cream, that will be melted right away on the face. In the first 10 seconds, there's a cooling sensation which I love the most. Then, it will be absorbed and leaves the skin well-hydrated without feels sticky at all!


HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing the face in the night time, put on some toner, moisturiser and serum
2. Scoop the mask using spatula as much needed (diameter 2,5cm), then make some dots for every part on the face; nose, cheeks, chin and forehead.
3. Gently spread the mask all over the face with outward massaging motion.
4. After the mask perfectly absorbed, just let it sit on the skin for a night and wash it in the next morning.


I wonder why is this product become one of the best-selling sleeping mask, even the company stated that its sold in every 12 seconds worldwide. Since April 2015, they also has incorporate the latest technology into this product, including:

SLEEP-TOX, to rebalance and revitalise the skin overnight, makes the skin looks well hydrated as if we had enough of 8 hours sleep.

MOISTURE WRAP, helps to lock the moisture all night with active properties, such as Hydro Ion Mineral Water, Rose Extract, Apricot Hunza Extract, etc.

SLEEPSCENT uses the real amorepacific, to help us getting a good night's sleep, calms down the skin while enhancing its ability to regenerate.


I've been using this for about two weeks. I love how the result can be seen immediately in just a single night. My skin feels really smooth, firm and supple every time I woke up. As the recommendation, I used this regularly for about 2-3 times a week and I noticed a huge improvement, not only its enhances the hydration but also perfectly makes my skin looking way healthier and brighter, just like Korean women. But still long way to be as good as Song Hye Kyo's, hahaha.

To sum up my review about Laneige Water Sleeping Mask;
- Its really practical, just spread all over the face and there's no need to wait for the content to be absorbed as the regular face mask.
- The gel texture is super lightweight, easily blended and quicky absorbed, it leaves no wet or sticky feeling on the face.
- The result can be seen immediately for a smoother, firmer, and brighter skin in the next day
- I believe it suits every skin types
- The packaging is really convenient and perfect for travelling

It might a bit pricey if you buy on the store, but you can buy the original product at my favorite Korean beauty webstore Gineeup for more economical price, added a discount 10% off by using code "TIFFANI" (Valid till May 27th 2017)

XOXO,
Tiff

You Might Also Like

1 comments