[REVIEW] Biokos Derma Bright Starter Kit

16:40:00

Biokos Derma Bright is the new innovation from Martha Tilaar Innovation Centre and Laboratories MT France, to fulfil the need of brightening skincare products that is natural and safe for asian skin types. By combining the best formula from nature, unfailingly tested by professional dermatologist, also supported by the latest technology, it successfully creates the Total Whitening Concept that pass through 3 steps: pre-melanin production, during melanin production and post-melanin production. This has been dermatologically proved to give a result for brighter, healthy and younger looking skin to feel alive at any age!


About two weeks ago, I received Biokos Derma Bright by Martha Tilaar in starter kit. This comes in a cute white pouch filled with travel size products. There are Derma Bright Intensive Brightening Cleanser, Toner, Serum, Day Cream SPF 25 and Night Cream. Since then, I started to use the range of Biokos Derma Bright skincare for my daily skincare routine.

Derma Bright Intensive Brightening Cleanser And Toner (40ml)

I used Derma Bright Intensive Brightening Cleanser every morning and night time. In the morning, this could perfectly hydrate my skin after 8 hours sleep with air-conditioner, and during the night time this helps to remove my makeup and sebums. I love this cleanser formula which is light but strong enough to remove all the dirts on my face.
After the cleanser, I double-cleanse and hydrate my skin by using Derma Bright Intensive Brightening Toner. It makes me feel so much clean and left my skin fresh, smooth and supple. The same with the cleanser formula, this toner also enriched with Bio-Brightening Complex to give a result for brightening, healthy and younger looking skin by using this regularly.


Derma Bright Intensive Brightening Serum (10ml)

This is one of the important step to get the optimum result! I never skip applying Derma Bright Intensive Brightening Serum after the toner. The light formula of this serum perfectly absorbed on my skin in just a second, left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Beside the brightening boost due to Bio-Brightening Complex content, this serum also perfect to reduce the spot or hyper-pigmentation and slow down the signs of aging.


Derma Bright Intensive Brightening Day Cream SPF 25 And Night Cream (10g)

During the daytime, I never forgot to apply Derma Bright Intensive Brightening Day Cream SPF 25. This could protect the skin from bad affects of UV for more than 4 hours, while reducing the spot and hyper-pigmentation on the skin. On the other hand, I used Derma Bright Intensive Brightening Night Cream on the night time, to nourished my skin during 8 hours sleep. I love the result that I got every morning when I used the night cream, my skin feels so much hydrated, smooth and supple. By using the day and night cream regularly, I noticed a small spots on my face slightly reduced and skin become way more brighter, healthy and looking younger.


For those of you who are interested trying out Biokos Derma Bright, you could get the starter pack like mine or just go for the full size at Martha Tilaar Store or www.marthatilaar.com. Don't forget to check out their range or products too since they offer such an economical price for best qualities of products. The good news, you can join the loyalty program Beautification Surprises from Biokos and Caring, to collect stamps as much as possible while shopping at Martha Tilaar Shop. At the end of the day, the loyal customer who collects the most - will get a FREE Holiday to South Korea! 

So what are you waiting for? Let's start to invest on your skin for a brighter and healthy living skin, and free holiday as well.

XOXO, Tiff

You Might Also Like

0 comments