Hair Treatment L'Oreal Pro Fiber at POINTCUT Salon by Irwan Team

15:16:00


You might probably know than I'm always on the black-hair team for quite some time. However, lately I just got a hair makeover which ends up dyed my hair to brown color. For having a coloured hair, somehow it means the hair trunk will get damage due the bleaching. Beside that, the hair also will getting a rough texture, a dull appearance, an uneven colour and split ends due to our hairstyling routine that include heated styling tools.

Luckily this time, I got a voucher worth IDR 500.000 to spend at POINTCUT Salon by Irwan Team from Clozette Indonesia. So I decided to try the new innovative L'Oreal Pro Fiber hair care programme, along with wash and blow, manicure and pedicure.

I just knew that POINTCUT is a salon managed by Irwan Team Hair Design, located at Bendungan Hilir area. Different from the Irwan Team Hair Design, this POINTCUT Salon offers quite economical price for the services, include cutting, smoothing/perming/curling, colouring, hair spa, as well as manicure and pedicure. But the place is quite spacious and comfy. Here are a little tour in POINTCUT Salon.


In this post, I'm going to review L'Oreal Pro Fiber hair care that I had in POINTCUT Salon. This treatment known for a long-lasting, recharging hair care programme for damaged hair. Before the treatment began, I had an exclusive consultation with the hair expert to analyze the level of damage in my hair using the Hair Fiber Test. She asked about my hair care routine, also checked my current hair condition from the texture, thickness, elasticity and the split ends. She ends up classified my hair as the damage hair level 2, which will be using Pro Fiber Restore Programme.


The L'Oreal Pro Fiber hair treatment began with washing my hair using L'Oreal Pro Fiber variant Restore for shampoo and conditioner. I had about 10 minutes of hair wash in massaging motion, seriously I felt so relax! My hair therapist was really good at it. Then, followed by applying L'Oreal Pro Fiber Restore Serum to my entire hair trunks.


By the way, I had a manicure and pedicure at the same time. The voucher worth IDR 500.000 from Clozette Indonesia was actually more than enough, I got a complete treatment in POINTCUT Salon.


After the serum was covered my entire hair trunks, my hair therapist applied the L'Oreal Pro Fiber hair mask to my hair using the same method, which is section by section, with a little rubbing motion to help the nutrients absorbed well.


After that, my hair was wrapped with warm and wet towel for about 15 minutes. However, different from a regular hair spa or creambath, this L'Oreal Pro Fiber hair treatment didn't have a hair massaging session. I guess this because the products are not allowed to get into the head (?)


The treatment finished with hair wash and blow-dry session with the hair expert. Even though the blow-dry was taking quite some time, but the result is really good. My hair was looking so voluminous! Also after the treatment, I could really feel my hair much more shiny and looking healthier than before. Maybe I should consider to get the L'Oreal Pro Fiber hair treatment every month.


For those of you who are having a trouble in maintaining healthy hair, you should try the hair treatment at POINTCUT Salon. They are not only affordable in price, but also have a comfy place, friendly as well as professional hair experts.

Find them at,
Jalan Bendungan Hilir Raya, Blok. G1 No. 8
Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10220
(021) 5742661

That's all about my review! If you have any questions regarding the treatment at POINTCUT Salon, or more details about my hair care routine, just let me know in the comment box below or email me.

XOXO, Tiff
Photo by Zake Wijaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments